|This version of the DT800 is a thru-hull transducer for depth and temperature, with an NMEA 2000 interface. It has a bronze housing with a self-closing valve to minimize water intrusion when removing the insert.
This zero-tilt version is suitable for deadrise angles from 16 deg to 24 deg.
- NMEA 2000 interface with attached 6M drop cable, with standard light cable NMEA 2000 male connector
- Power output 100W
- Broadband ceramic 235kHz transducer
- Data update rate 1/second
- 235kHz output will not interfere with fishfinders
- Minimum depth 0.4M (1.3 Ft)
- Maximum depth 180M (594 Ft)
- For digital readouts only, not for use with graphing fishfinders
- Blanking plug included
- Maximum hull thickness 54mm (2 1/8")
- Minimum hull thickness 6.3mm (0.25")
This transducer has an NMEA 2000 interface. The cable plugs into a T-connector on the network backbone. Power for the transducer circuitry is provided by the network.
The image shows a DT800 with a tilted transducer element and plastic housing. The DT800 is available in zero, 12 deg and 20 deg tilt versions, with output of NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000, and with plastic, bronze or stainless housings.